Thread: Historic Sport Sedans

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unfortunately I won't be around to see it - I will be 123 years old

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi285 View Post
    Unfortunately I won't be around to see it - I will be 123 years old
    You never know! By 2070 you may well be able to live to 123 years old quite easily...you will probably look like shit, forget the "important" stuff the wife tells you and wanna pee every 20 minutes......but that not much different to what my wife says is happening already

Quote Originally Posted by crunch View Post
    You never know! By 2070 you may well be able to live to 123 years old quite easily...you will probably look like shit, forget the "important" stuff the wife tells you and wanna pee every 20 minutes......but that not much different to what my wife says is happening already
    You will have to stop drinking that beer with the female hormones in it

Quote Originally Posted by crunch View Post
    Hell Crunch - I am having those problems now. Well maybe not quite 20 minutes as yet. LOL At least we are still enjoying life and getting all excited about seeing old cars on track again. Wonder at times, what the younger generation will get all excited about.

Mike