Quote Originally Posted by Jac Mac View Post
Hope you like Daytona Coupes, MKIV GT Fords, & the Flip Top Cobra then they are all on the to get done yet list... As I mentioned in the 70/80 saloon thread, Boss 302 ( Exhaust system was a 180° crossover & as one tailpipe exited on each side it had a lot of folk scratching their heads, later changed to a conventional side for side V8 setup simply to make it easier to work on stuff ), Top Loader, 9", Much modded MK2 Cortina struts @ front, 4pot calipers ( heat treated ) ex Francevic Fairlane, BMC 1800 rack, Austin A60 fuel tank ( there is a story about that that I should post in yards n yarns ), Anthony Prendergast now has it in Ashburton painted up in same colour scheme ready for OSCA reunion, Anthony also has my MKIV Cortina that Rod McElrea bought. After building it I did a couple of Teretonga club meetings & the tail end of the 78/79 or 79/80 OSCA season before parking it up. )
Thats great Jac. I love it! Have you got any current photos of the car as it is now? I assume its a left hooker because all the SI tracks are anti-clockwise?