Quote Originally Posted by Frosty5 View Post
Why, thank you Mark. Apologies accepted. Age is a funny thing really, I guess we all have lapses from time to time. I recall Robbie had a blistered right palm as car was LHD. But you did get one thing correct, my name!!! Great days then. And the guy who got hit with the delaminated tire at Puke asked you if he could take it home as a memento. He certainly had a good shiner and was incredibly lucky that it wasn't worse.

Cheers
Hamburger Dave
Ha Ha LOL. Hi Dave, you always liked the big juicy home made Hamburgers the girls used to make, which is why Randle nick named you "Hamburger Dave" way back in the Volvo day's

Bobi wants me to share that Utube clip so I am just about to do that.

If you are down at the last Central Muscle cars meeting at Taupo on the 2nd May, Jacko and I are going down to support Peter and Andrew Knight's new Chevy Monza that we built for them so we might catch up with you as reckon I owe you a few beers! It will be touch and go to get it finished but its in the paint shop today so should be finish painted by Wednesday and a big big weekend of work should see it all finished by early next week, then the long haul up the Island.

Cheers,

Mark.