I also found a route yesterday to the owner of these Ferraris by a different way but couldn’t get back to the internet until now. It is WALTER MEDLIN. Google that name for some fascinating stories.
It seems he is a 70 year old who has been in trouble with the law for many things including marijuana, performing abortions, illegal guns etc etc His biggest problems appear to have been with the Tax Office. He seems to have spent quiet a time in jail.
He was very secretive and media shy, however his cover was literally blown away as a result of Hurricane Charley in August 2004. It hit his Florida lake side farm and blew a shed completely apart. And what was in it but 17 Ferraris and 2 other cars that were now completely exposed. Estimated to be worth at least $50M.

In his Tax Office arguments he argued he was very poor so couldn’t pay. I love these lines:

“I’m poor, I’m sorry I can’t pay my tax”
“Is this your barn?”
“...erm, yes....but I had no idea there was $50M of cars inside...”

In 1990 the Tax Office took 2 Ferraris valued at $20Mto recoup $540K. He paid at last minute.
In 2005 the Tax Office took his Ferrari P4 valued at $10M to recoup a $3M bill. Again he paid at the very last minute.

This P4 is interesting. It was not in the destroyed shed but in a separate warehouse. It is one of only 3 original P4’s. It is chassis #0858 and by coincidence it was owned and raced in Australia for a time by David MacKay’s Scuderia Veloce.

None of my searching however has so far ascertained what the Ferrari single seater is.