Thread: "Secret" International Class at Hampton Downs and Taupo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    So back to the Festival for a minute, on the Ticketmaster website to buy tickets for the Festival, you can buy a 3 day pass, a Saturday pass, or a Sunday pass. What happens if you can only ( or only want to ) go on the Friday?? Is it free??

Quote Originally Posted by JAFA View Post
    So back to the Festival for a minute, on the Ticketmaster website to buy tickets for the Festival, you can buy a 3 day pass, a Saturday pass, or a Sunday pass. What happens if you can only ( or only want to ) go on the Friday?? Is it free??
    I'm getting "Hammered" by people wanting to know what the hells going on, even calls and E-mails from Aussie? pissing me off, I just tell them to phone Hampton Downs and that its nothing to do with me(which it isn't) but with past involvement I understand why I'm getting calls, already I can't wait for it to be over so we can move on to other more friendly run and informative venues.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwiboss View Post
    I can't wait for it to be over so we can move on to other more friendly run and informative venues.
    It's not the venue Dale, it is the promoters/organisers.

Apartment owners have had no communications whatever about this event, so I am presuming the usual 'Resident's Silver Pass' will be honoured. (Part of the deal when the apartments were built was free access to all events.)

Yup, the $69 weekend pass seems a bit odd! The usual support for Friday's is pretty low anyway. I would have expected $50 for the weekend. My usual attendance for major events if I am not directly involved, is the Friday and Saturday only.

Quote Originally Posted by ERC View Post
    It's not the venue Dale, it is the promoters/organisers.
    Which this year, is one in the same, and it seems, the whole problem with communication to the masses.

Quote Originally Posted by ERC View Post
    My usual attendance for major events if I am not directly involved, is the Friday and Saturday only.
    I'm the same Ray, get in early with no crowds, see everything and get out before the great unwashed descend on the event. This year it'll be Friday only if they can give me a ticket price beforehand and I'm still unemployed then, owing to another commitment on Saturday.

I'm the same Ray, get in early with no crowds, see everything and get out before the great unwashed descend on the event. This year it'll be Friday only if they can give me a ticket price beforehand and I'm still unemployed then, owing to another commitment on Saturday.
    I have a trophy replica here for your brother! I'll try and remember to bring it. I should be there Friday.

Andrew, send me a PM and I'll have a ticket for you. Just had an email from HD confirming it is a premium event and therefore apartment owners have to apply for their passes.
    Last edited by ERC; 01-04-2017 at 10:01 PM.

Semi-Pro Racer
    The Sat/Sun tickets are $20.00 a day, 3 day pass $69.00. That does not add up as Fri would be $29.00??. Can you pay at the gate with cash? Not that I am ever likely to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Jac Mac View Post
    The Sat/Sun tickets are $20.00 a day, 3 day pass $69.00. That does not add up as Fri would be $29.00??. Can you pay at the gate with cash? Not that I am ever likely to go.
    Saturday / Sunday single day tickets are $39 per adult - the $20 single day tickets are the youth ticket. $69 is correct for a 3 day adult pass.