Thread: The Mike Feisst Collection - Part 4

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    A massive 'THANK YOU' to Steve for taking the time to resize, post and put in some descriptions of these photos. I hope that they rekindle some great memories for the people looking through this website and all of its posts.

I also think that Steve deserves a great pat on the back for setting up this site and getting everyone stirred up enough to start contributing to the threads and passing on their personal memories and thoughts on these great cars.

The Clark Lotus in post # 5 was taken at Sandown Park February 1967, and I spent 20 minutes sitting in the tent with Jim Clark talking about the Tasman series, the coming F1 series and motorsport in general. Could you even imagine getting anywhere near the pits these days let alone talking to the drivers. They were great times.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi285 View Post
    A massive 'THANK YOU' to Steve for taking the time to resize, post and put in some descriptions of these photos. I hope that they rekindle some great memories for the people looking through this website and all of its posts.

I also think that Steve deserves a great pat on the back for setting up this site and getting everyone stirred up enough to start contributing to the threads and passing on their personal memories and thoughts on these great cars.
    Thanks Mike, I'm enjoying this just as much as you guys.