Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 2012 Goodwood Revival

Brilliant! Thanks Bry. One of the Daytona Cobra coupes had a big shunt in a US vintage racing event recently. Was it this same car?

World Champion
    Steve..the Daytona Coupe that was shunted at Laguna Seca was Chassis #2286 = owned by Rob Walton. I read somewhere that it was not at the Goodwood Revival 2012..

Ahhh, thanks for that Bry.

World Champion

World Champion

World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by bry3500 View Post
    Steve..the Daytona Coupe that was shunted at Laguna Seca was Chassis #2286 = owned by Rob Walton. I read somewhere that it was not at the Goodwood Revival 2012..
    I was at Laguna Sega for the Historics in August and the Cobra race was truly unbelievable with 49 vehicles racing and althought i didn't see the Daytona coupe crash i did see it been towed back to the pits, quite a shame but though my US contacts they said the owner wasn't too concerned and as its only metal it can be fixed!! i guess also, he can probably afford it.

This years Monterey Historics was the best one yet, largest crowd(i got told) since 92, walkin tickets got sold out by midday saturday!! certainly people everywhere!! and one fantastic event.

Dale M