Thread: New Zealand Festival Of Motor Racing (2013)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jim short View Post
    I doubt if any were beter than {Toenails" lost his legs when 4yrs." watched him doing the side of Telstar at Manfield some years back ,wondered how he could do the windscreen.No problem just swung onto the bonet with ease,nothing he could not do, swim, fly a plane, race cars circuit and W.Springs,Travels the world helping folks to a beter life!!
    Dead right Jimbo...Tony was a cool dude...Baypark..job done. I think one of his opening remarks at his motivation meetings were....how many of you guys out there can boast like me that my cock is long enough to touch the ground....funny guy...had no legs... Kind regards,

Tony Rutherford.

Quote Originally Posted by Jizim View Post
    Dead right Jimbo...Tony was a cool dude...Baypark..job done. I think one of his opening remarks at his motivation meetings were....how many of you guys out there can boast like me that my cock is long enough to touch the ground....funny guy...had no legs... Kind regards,

Tony Rutherford.
    This is what Tony has been racing for a number of years now took this car to Bonneville to,has raced alot of different cars in alot of different classes.Name:  Toe nails.jpg
Views: 576
Size:  129.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by 225sloper View Post
    This is what Tony has been racing for a number of years now took this car to Bonneville to,has raced alot of different cars in alot of different classes.Name:  Toe nails.jpg
Views: 576
Size:  129.7 KB
    Nothing short of inspirational....this guy needs more recognition I think....Kind regards, Tony Rutherford.