Just popped back to see the posts
1 stunned to read that you have prize money- i thought the last time i saw prize money at club level racing was when the kiwi flew over the cuckoos nest and mated with a Dodo !
2 Running modern FFords with Hysterical cars in not a problem except the older car driver who can win in his historic event will be P4 or 6 in a mixed grid but hey whats the crime just create classes with viable cut of dates so people can race similar era cars and maybe older car can harass a newer car
3 Ban data loggers Ban more than 1 way dampers go back to basics keep it simple
4 Nipple pink- i have pink mirrors on my modern VD2K kent car and I have for some odd reason a few pairs of pink boxer shorts and i have often displayed them whilst changing from civvies into the race suit

you just need to keep plugging away at FFord its the best formula for learning to race after karting ( ok F Vee same sorta thing but im biased) chase up cars in sheds with dust on so newbies can buy the car and join in
NZ is a large country with small population and you cant look at splitting FFord down too much into historic class classic class and modern racing we can in the UK cos we have 60 million people here and many circuits and series running
Then we have europe with different countries running some good series for cars of different ages
As for the comment about modern old and F Jnr cars all in 1 grid and speed differentials well ive never heard such bolx!!
I tested at snetterton in 93 in a Reynard 89 FFord whilst some euro F3000 wanna be was running his 93D round and i felt the ground rumble before i heard him or saw him
I tested thursday at donington in my F3 car and we had 5-6 FFord kents and zetecs on track with 8-15 second per lap difference. All you have to do is look in the mirror and use your head !!